La Anunciación

Regular updates of my work as an English teacher and assistant to the rector in Santiago, Dominican Republic through the Episcopal Church's Young Adult Service Corps.

Monday, December 18, 2006

God in a box

It's a short thought, but after spending this Saturday at a "pasa dia" and seeing two entire church congregations come together, share a day in fellowship in Christ's presence, and worship Him in a service and Eurcharist in the afternoon under beautiful shade trees, I had to share my internal realization of the box in which I had cornered God. Whereas back home I would have considered worshiping with an accordion to be on the verge of sacrilegious, there really is no reason why God wouldn't accept that form of praise.

I finally internally realized the vast numbers of cultures appearances of
people with respect to how they are all parts of God's image. How amazing
is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home